Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together we stand.

+6
acevans
AruGard
Dragon Song
Draconis
Dragon4Life
Kjakings
10 posters

Go down

Together we stand. Empty Together we stand.

Post  Kjakings Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 am

"They are coming.

The Vampiric, they are coming, to rip us from our homes, our families, our lives.

They came once, many years ago, a relatively small force by their standards, but enough to almost wipe us out.

Now, they are back, and we cannot possibly hope to stand against their combined strength. Their entire nation is coming to destroy us, to assimilate us into their devilish forces.

They will suck the blood from us all, transforming one and all into their new members, new legions, new warriors.

You are the last left to stand against them, and I pray for your sucess.

I am NightGlyder, last of the Old Warriors who fought off the first Vampiric attack, and now it is your turn to do the same." And with that, the old skywing finished his speech and closed his eyes. It wouldn't be discovered until many days later that he was not simply in a deep sleep, but asleep forever.

Just jump in and start. You should all know the rules by now, you really should.
Kjakings
Kjakings

Number of posts : 29
Warning :
Together we stand. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Together we stand. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Together we stand. Empty Re: Together we stand.

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:56 am

Ecko sat down. He couldn't belive it was happening again. Bigger. He was old, and he could not fight. Putus Atra nudged him. "Ecko, It will be ok," she said. He looked up at her. "No it won't, don't lie," he said. She hung her head.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
Together we stand. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Together we stand. Right_bar_bleue

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 am

((Can i use a vampire?))
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kjakings Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 am

((Sure, but it must be evil.))
Kjakings
Kjakings

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 am

((Okies))

Vampirico stood watching over the small town below, he was hungry and there were huge herds of cows and sheep down there. "Who cares about a few sheep?!" He thought has she sheathed his claws and got ready to pounce.

((Is that ok?))
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kjakings Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:53 am

((Yeah, that's fine.))
Kjakings
Kjakings

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 am

((Yay))

Vampirico jumped down and watched the townspeople run away in fear, he laughed evily and grabbed a large bull, he lifted it away. The people shouted and screamed and watched their beloved Bull being taken away, the only male in the herd.
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:20 am

((Well, I may as well join in.))

Blackthorn Cobalt and Blackthorn Swift sat side by side, responsibilty resting heavily on their young soulders. As the sons of Bramble & Pioneer and Cirrus & Challenger they would be expected to withold the Blackthorn name, keep it as proud as it had been. Swift snapped his head in the direction of a disturbance at the nearby village, the faint silver markings that covered his body gleaming as the sun hit them. The silver blood in him was evident. Leaping up into the air, he surveyed the nearby village to see a vampire leaving with a bull. Snarling, he landed back down beside Cobalt and told his friend what was happening. Wordlessly, the two of them took off and sped towards the village.
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Female Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 am

Vampirico landed on the cliff edge and silenced the bull by snapping it's neck, he started to eat his meal, still able to hear villagers screams.
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 am

Putus heard screams. "Go to go," she said, speeding off in the direction of the screams.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm

(can I join)

Faolan stood, watching the town from his usual spot.

He grinned.

"It's gonna be a good night tonight..." he muttered, jumping down.

(BTW I'll be a vampire)
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
Together we stand. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Together we stand. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Together we stand. Empty Together we stand

Post  acevans Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 pm

((May I join))

As Netha and Zeren stood over the village watching the vampire dragons terrorizing the people, they swooped down and tried to save the people by vanquishing the dragons as Netha screamed: "Attack!!!".

((BTW I'm a two-headed hatchling))

Last edited by acevans on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I spelled something wrong)

acevans
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:13 pm

((is this alive?))
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
Together we stand. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Together we stand. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Icehawk Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 pm

(( mind if i join?))

WindStalker the skywing flew down and wrapped his claws around vampiricos wings, and coiled his long body around him, stopping him from flying and then bit down on vampiricos neck.
Icehawk
Icehawk
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 am

((Icehawk that is sorta godmodding... You gave vamp no time to retaliate! Plus they flew away!))
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameclaw1234 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm

((Can I join?))

Pinkfrills watched from her perch at the top of a cliff. The town was already being raided by the Vampire Dragons. "I must get down to the town and tell them the new prophecy," she breathed quietly, hoping no one around her would hear. She cast a weary glance at Eveningscale, a black dragon, curled up beside her. She was reluctant to leave her brother, but the old dragon had to tell them the important news. She sped down to the village. Daywing followed her, plummeting downwards, then spreading her wings at the last second and catching herself, swooping upward. "Where are you going?" he shrieked. It's not safe out there! You haven't built up all of your strength yet!" Pinkfrills knew it was true. Many years ago, she had used all of her energy while fighting a small pack of vampire dragons that had fled from the war and resurfaced again 10 years later.
"But I need to tell them the new prophecy!" She yelped, catching herself on the cliff where the rock had broken lose.
"Then I'll go with you!" Pinkfrills didn't protest, knowing that she needed her friend's help.

((Pinkfrills is a female silver dragon, and Daywing is a male skywing))
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Female Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim12 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 am

((You might want to delete that double post, since, although I know it was unintentional, you could still get warned for it. I doubt it though, since I haven't seen any other mods on in like forever.))
Slim12
Slim12

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameclaw1234 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:46 pm

((Sorry, I didn't realize there was a second page. But it won't let me delete it. It just says Quote and Edit, no X. How do you delete it?))
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim12 Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 am

((I guess you'll have to wait for an RP mod. I'm not a mod in the RP boards.))
Slim12
Slim12

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameclaw1234 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 pm

((All better now Surprised ))
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk94532 Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 am

((May I join, and do thay have to be dragoncave dragons? You can imagian Hikarah as a silver dragon, but with a large peice of fur at the end of her tail, shaped like a flame, and fur running down her spine.))

Hikarah awoke the sun shining on a small stream, just waiting to be found. I wonder were I should go today she thinks looking out into the eastern sky, wondering how hight she will fly. "I wonder if there are any other dragons here, I haven't see one other than me." She sees a young vampire dragon probly went with it's parents, but was lost. She flys down and says "You hungry?" "A little." "You have a name?" "Falcioress." The small vampire dragon says coming over. "Nice name, what do you perfer, berries, or meat." "I live off moonlight, and a plant called epodespra." " I know were to find that climb on my back." She says putting the young dragon on her back, and heading back up on to the cliff were she saw the dragon from. "Here eat up." "Thank you miss... what's your name anyway?" "it's hikarah." "Ok." The two chatter on like that for the next few hours and Hikarah realizes the vampire dragons arn't that bad, they just need someone to show them the real way of life. "Hikarah, do you want to die?" "Well, Falcioress no one really wants to die, but we all have to at one point, it's like a wheel its always turning and changing, were awlays here to...." She paused and thought about how to ekplain this to such a young dragon. " were always, here to do somthing important in our mutipal lives-" "mutipal lives." Falcioress say comfused. "Yes mutipal lives, we live different live are souls change from one thing to another, long ago I could have been a deer you great ancesters ate, or the first vampire dragon to cross those mountains over there." She says pointing to the east. "And before you were born you could have been a bee that polinated the flowers you just ate, you could have been a deer that a dragon here could have eaten, you could have been anything even someone or somthing famous, but you can rember a thing about that life." "Hikarah, why are you telling me all of this?" "well falcioress you asked me if I wanted to die." "You still haven't awsnered that question yet, well do you." "Well I don't want to." Falcioress yawns, "Hikarah I'm sleepy I'm going to bed" "Ok, you go to sleep I'll be back later," she says as she heads off into the west looking for another dragon.

((That ok,m when the vampire dragon gets older she'll turn her loose.))

hawk94532
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Flameclaw1234 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:41 pm

((That seems fine, but I'm not a mod. Just giving an opinion.))
Pinkfrills runs through the short expanse of plain between her home and the town. Daywing followed, and after a while they both started to pant and slow down. Finally they slowed to a stop. "How much longer is it to the town?" Daywing asked. "About a day's run from here," Pinkfrills replied tiredly. The two were exhausted, but they diligently picked up the speed again, following the trail. Eventually the pair reached the village, and they dtopped to rest once inside. The next day, Pinkfrills found her friend, Gentlesoul, a Pink dragon. Pinkfrills was in a high position in the town, and she could spread the word quickly. Quietly she whispered the prophecy in her ear. "Three shall go and find the nest. The brightest one shall lead the rest. They shall make friends with the potential threat. They'll have to go to the land of the Wet." That was all she had of the prophecy, and would be told the rest later. The two tried to figure out who would go. They knew that Pinkfrills would have to go, but she was not the bright one mentioned. Her shine had ran out long ago, and now she was as dull as any other dragon type. Puzzled, they decided to try to figure it out on a walk.
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim12 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 pm

((I'm pretty sure they do :3

And it's fine.

Since kja no longer comes to this forum, because he is odd.))
Slim12
Slim12

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:12 am

((Yes. Kja refuses to come on. But he does go on The Pokemon Center.
He hasn't left that..yet. ))
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum