Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Adoptables

Go down

My Adoptables Empty My Adoptables

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 am

A enter a shadowy building. You turn and enter the first room. Inside, a sign says "Whimpsters. Feel free to feed and pet"

My Adoptables 5942 My Adoptables 7248 My Adoptables 7312 My Adoptables 7598 My Adoptables 10082 My Adoptables 10220 My Adoptables 10301 My Adoptables 11121 My Adoptables 12261

On the next sign, it says, "Chicken Smoothie Adoptables" However, there is only one wolf. It seems to want to take you to the trees. Maybe the rest of the pack is there. You pet it, and then follow it.

My Adoptables 247693

The next pen has "Somethings" on it. There is quite a lot of differant creatures in there. You take a look.

My Adoptables Eggluna My Adoptables Eggwere My Adoptables Egghyp1 My Adoptables Eggskull My Adoptables Eggtribal1 My Adoptables Eggbramble My Adoptables Eggsky My Adoptables Eggtiger My Adoptables EggtigerMy Adoptables Eggluna1

The pen next to it has "Valenth" on it. Inside, eggs and hatchling creature run about. Next to the first sign, another one says, "Please feed them the correct foods" Next to that, is all sorts off foods, each with the name of the creature to feed it to on. You feed all the creatures with the foods they like.

My Adoptables 146264 My Adoptables 93507 My Adoptables 93513 My Adoptables 98870 My Adoptables 98873 My Adoptables 120868 My Adoptables 166370 My Adoptables 187264 My Adoptables 160162 My Adoptables 160163

Inside here, some strange creatures ran about. On the sign, it says "Evelon Pets"

My Adoptables WerecainGlaci157 My Adoptables HollowheartDreamSnare241 My Adoptables YonyuuVoid26 My Adoptables YonyuuClock721 My Adoptables Kodile2Orid My Adoptables RetiredKuhnaOrig My Adoptables HydroluhnaOrig312 My Adoptables CustomAllBirthdayKuh3131 My Adoptables SpecialKuhnaRarePaint121 My Adoptables SahoundSpecialAngel My Adoptables KuniOrig3624 My Adoptables ChombonesOrig712 My Adoptables AlbieGlacial My Adoptables SahoundVoltage34

As you turn to leave, a Ska flutters in your face.
My Adoptables Think-Ska

The last pen has the name "Other Adoptables" on it. The creatures in here are very varied.

My Adoptables 2007 My Adoptables 2008 My Adoptables 2026 My Adoptables 14_lamna My Adoptables 07_wind My Adoptables Loupnovembre20082
My Adoptables 16_illumin My Adoptables 16_amarillo My Adoptables 16_oscuro My Adoptables 16_verde My Adoptables Parasite My Adoptables XXXXX My Adoptables Monthly3 My Adoptables Monthy2 My Adoptables Holiday4 My Adoptables Dragon4lifecustomskar34 My Adoptables 2324
You turn to leave, and you hear a howl. It means Goodbye.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
My Adoptables Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Adoptables Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My Adoptables Empty Re: My Adoptables

Post  Dragon4Life Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 am

Ok, this is a Chibi of a Lucain, which cost 20 dollars on Evelon Pets. This site: http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/

This Lucain here is the very top of my wishlist, anybody who gets him for me is going to get my eternal hugs/KS/pets/Wajas/my soul/all my other stuff!
My Adoptables LucainDragon4Life1

Main Body Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
First Marking: Celestial/Black
Second Marking: Jacket Fox/Dark blue
First Mini mark: Psi-Eye/White
Second Mini mark: Tearstain/Dark Blue
Wingblade Color: Silver
Anything Additional: Nothing

His song: Twilight Nox's Song
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:08 am

Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down