Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi?

4 posters

Go down

-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Empty -Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi?

Post  Pearldragon Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 am

Urrr... Hi?

Thought I should introduce myself before I spam all the boards on here with my total randomness.

-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Pewldragg

^
Yeh, this is me. A cute cuddly litte lad.
... Well, that is what most people tell me. I totally disagree with people telling me I'm cute and cuddly, but everyone tells me I am, so I'd just accept that evil fate, I guess?

I do live in Europe, in one of the smallest countries over there, and I'm proud of that.
Yes, I do live in Belgium. Evil country. Too evil for a cutie like me.

I still go to school, but I warn you: Going to school is different from learning. At school I spend the day scribbling on my books, doodling in my tests and drawing on my homeworks. And eventually, when the teacher is gone, I transform the blackboard in a real piece of artwork.

I am considered an "adult" in Belgium, although you'd better forget about that, as I won't show it off at all.

I'm Deaf, so please don't bother me with music links. (No, really.) I've been deaf since birth, and I'm darn proud of what I've achieved despite my handicap.

Currently I master 4 languages: English, French, Dutch, VGT (= Vlaamse Gebarentaal = Flemish Sign Language), and a bit of German. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish (but I horrendously fail at that, because of schoolwork killing me. xD)

Hm. Something more I should tell you about me?
...Guess not.

Oh, yeah, right, one more thing.

IF YOU TELL ME I'M CUTE, I'LL BITE.
Hard.

(Yeh, I copied my intro. Too lazeh to type it up all again. XD)
Pearldragon
Pearldragon

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://pearldragon.awardspace.com

Back to top Go down

-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Empty Re: -Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi?

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:45 am

PEARL! hugs*

You joined! yay

Thank you! cheers
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

-Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi? Empty Re: -Swishes tail and sits down- ...Hi?

Post  Kjakings Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:21 am

I don't know who you are, but D4L obviously knows you, so unless you're a total asshole (I doubt this) I'll consider you a friend.

*twitches and grabs hand attempting to type cute*
Kjakings
Kjakings

Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearldragon Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 am

D4L doesn't know me for long enough to know I'm a real asshole. -evil grin-

Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^
Pearldragon
Pearldragon

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://pearldragon.awardspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 am

I've just been pestering Pearl to join. xD
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 am

I've known Pilla longer Razz Hey BABZ
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum