Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P

2 posters

Go down

Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Empty Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:17 am

Heya i'm Toni, Love to do many things but i can't be bothered to list them! Maybe it's for the best! But whatever, I love to help out but currently have a migrain... -hits head on desk- And the evil flu! Maybe more but whatever again. I love to write to, I can kick up a party when i want and i can put up a good fight!
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Warning :
Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Empty Re: Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:21 am

Don't give me the flu Toni! *runs*

Lol, welcome. This is the same as Draconis, so you know what to do.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Right_bar_bleue

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P Empty Re: Wassup? Toni/Draconis queen has arrived :P

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:24 am

Where did you get the avatar from, i want to make them XD -prods Draconis's Amazing group- You're in it! They are Admins but without access to the panel all the time, when you need to access tell me!
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 am

Shocked

Thank you Toni! *hugs*

Got it from here: http://javabean-dreams.livejournal.com/132900.html?view=600612#t600612

Also, can you make me a banner? Smile
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 am

Hmmmm... I don't know.... Sure Razz
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:45 am

Thank you.

I hope you feel better soon.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down