Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

+5
Toneto
Dragon Song
Draconis
Kjakings
Dragon4Life
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

Post  AruGard Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 am

I'll list my whole 3 boxes if you want...
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 am

Are they legit?
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 am

Yeah! I got them all at the events at Poképark. Well, not lv.100, but you know.
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am

Your so lucky! You have a pokepark! Here we have...nothing. Sad
Mine are eeither mine, duh, or from the GTS.
Do you have any shinys?
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 am

A few. I got some from trades. The people I had traded with had hacked most of them. I caught a shiny Fearow and a shiny Roselia. I even have a shiny Eevee. I hatched it, and, wonder of wonders, it was shiny!
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:12 pm

ZOMG you lucky person! O=

Post on Pokemon Battle! D=
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 pm

I send out Lucario (yeah he rox ur sox)
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 pm

On the Pokemon Battle thread! Check on the chatter bit! Arrow
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 am

Dragon4Life wrote:Darn it, ive just lost the data of the icons too. T_T
Lol. Im guna get my DS, train mmy Umbreon.

Double take! I wasn't reading properly and couldn't quite figure out what on earth you were going on about me for.

Meh, despite my name, I don't have a DS, I have an achient gameboy micro. And Pokemon emerald. If I could be bothered, then I could get all my pokemon to level 100 but I can;t be bothered to. My battle teams level 90 something from what I remember. And that's all due to the cloning glitch, I have like 3 regirock, regice and registeel, all under my name. It rocks. Always figured that if I could trade a shiny eevee with someone then we could bother have a full set of shiny lvl 100 eevee-loutions in under an 1hr. Cool
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Female Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 am

No! Don't hint at me! My wi-fi's down AND it's now an Umbreon Razz
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

UMBREONNNNNN! I have 2 level 100 Umbreon right now, and training another at level 43, and an eevee too.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 am

WAT? ME FAIL ENGLISH? Dat's unpossible. (Simpsons reference)
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:23 am

LOL. Your better than me lol.
Very Happy Do you want to battle on wifi? Very Happy
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:59 am

Soz wifi died I need to set it up again Sad
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 am

nu! Oh well, gives me time to train Daruui, my level 44 Umbreon. But he's not really in my army, I want him to get to leel 50, no higher.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:48 am

When I fix it I'll tell you. Then I can kick your butt!
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:14 am

Yeah right.

My uber awesome Umbreons will kick your but so hard you won't be able to sit down ever again! XP
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 am

You bet? My Lucario will do it twice as hard!
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:09 am

Ouch, being kicked in the but by your own pokemon. x.x And twice as hard than your opponent would do it, that's gotta hurt, physically and pridewise.
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:44 pm

You want me to do it to you?
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm

I don't rise to idle threats. *rises above*
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:04 am

??? What do you mean? Cows eat grass? DURRR.
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 am

It means that I am rising above you by not responding to your threats that you won't carry out.
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:53 am

Well... err... I LIKE CHEESE
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:26 am

<Randompost> I asked my mom what i could eat from the fridge she shouted 'Nothing! It's dinner soon' So i said 'Cheese then!' And grabbed a lump of cheese and ate it while walking up stairs </randompost>
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next