Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

+5
Toneto
Dragon Song
Draconis
Kjakings
Dragon4Life
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

Post  Dragon Song Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 am

Is it just me, or have we got him paranoid?
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Female Number of posts : 58
Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up)

Post  Kjakings Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 am

Just you.
Kjakings
Kjakings

Number of posts : 29
Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 am

-throws spiky huggy lizard at Kja-
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:11 am

XP :[url=http://ww
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Female Number of posts : 228
Location : England. But I'm also here. And in the shadows. With my Umbreon.
Warning :

https://dragonsforlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kjakings Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:14 am

*watches the anti huggy monster shield disintegrate the spiky huggy monster* :[url=http://ww
Kjakings
Kjakings

Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 am

-pushes (With GREAT difficulty) An adult snorlax (With slightly more weight than normal) Onto Kja then adds a groudon on top to-
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:19 am

*Pats growling Umbreon* Hush. We don't need to battle.

By the way, added a warn system.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 am

Lucy could you add it to mine? Cause i can't work out how... I'll make you admin hold on...
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:36 am

Sure.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 am

Thanks ^^
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Smile
No Problem.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Song Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 001 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 019 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 002 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 015 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 005 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 016 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 014 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 053 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 053 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 053 Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 070

Beat my train of complete awsomeness people!
Dragon Song
Dragon Song

Female Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:39 pm

guns

shoot the Random Train.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 pm

I want the stars!
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shoot guns yay XP lol! afro flower elephant study jocolor geek scratch queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino drunken Sleep sunny bom cheers Basketball rabbit bounce confused affraid pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat No @ cyclops clown I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Question Idea Arrow Neutral Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:13 am

AAGH!
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :
Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Random Chatter (A place to get your post level up) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 am

In walk's Draconis Queen, the most maddest thing you will ever meet -ish hopeful anyway-
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:10 am

Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*five hours later*

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Your online! xD Your alive! xD
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:11 am

Umm i think i am but apparantly im like an undead dragon so XD
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:14 am

Your a Gold Dragon, not a zombie. Very Happy 'Cus your an admin.
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:16 am

-Thinks of running away and hiding in corner- Ok but im still undead! I am a hybrid GOT IT IM AND UNDEAD GOLD DRAGON XD
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 am

WHAT?
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon4Life Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:23 am

Don't worry.
Look, heres the code:
Gold Dragons: Draconis, Me
Zombie Dragons: Me
Egg: You (But I think you will be hatchling in a few posts)
Dragon4Life
Dragon4Life
Owner of DragonsForLife
Owner of DragonsForLife

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Draconis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:24 am

You got it wrong -sigh- It's

Undead dragon of somesort:Toni

Gold:D4L, Toni

and Zombie: D4L
Draconis
Draconis
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AruGard Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:45 am

yay!!
AruGard
AruGard

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next