Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolf story

2 posters

Go down

wolf story Empty wolf story

Post  steph1331 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 am

okay so heres the story or atleast part of ...

it was dark out side , the clouds where dark , to the far east you can hear a wimper that is slightly starting to fade

" come on dad you got to get up and move to a cave befor it gets to dark and it starts to rain " i wimpered while i nuzled my dad . my dad just lifted his head barely and said" go by yourself , ill catch up later kota " my eyes started to water , that was what my mom had said before she died . she had caught the deadly sickness that was going through are pack at the time. while my dad had bein hit by a car , his wounds had suposedly gotin a infection . he would have still bein in the cave but he insisted on takeing a walk . " no im not going" i said as i sat down to prove my point . my father growled and then forced himself up and tackled me . he then said " go now before it starts to rain " i stood up and licked my fathers muzzle then ran off. i ran through the forest crying . soon i arived at the packs cave , i then ran up to the leader and said fastly " my father out their and he cant walk back" i said while crying and stareing at are leader. " okay ill go get him " the leader ran off . i then went inside and curled up waiting patently for the leader to be back here with my dad.

i awoke to the sound of the pack howling , i then went out side . their was leader licking the face of my father. i walked up to the leader and asked " whats wrong with my dad" the leader looked at me with sadness in his eyes and said " i was to late , your dad died " . " no , hes still alive ..." i said while walking backwards and wimpering with water in my eyes and my tail tucked. " he isnt breathing kota " siad the leader finaly . i looked at the leader while wimpering loudly ...

couple years later...

i was laying in a cave takeing care of the pups that belonged to the pack i was in. in the last couple of years my friend samie has climbed the ranks , shes now the alfa . she has a alfa male , his names taru but i dont realy care cause once i take samie out sooner or later ill take out taru and then the pack will be mine . i slightly shruged my shoulders and then stood up and walked out of the cave and scaned the area.

(( okay so heres my story , this is obvously only part of it ))
steph1331
steph1331
Egg
Egg

Number of posts : 27
Warning :
wolf story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wolf story Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

wolf story Empty Re: wolf story

Post  AruGard Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Ok cool. Spelling is a bit rubbish, though. Good story.
AruGard
AruGard

Male Number of posts : 159
Location : Moving to ENGLAND! WOOP! but it's after the winter... meh...
Warning :
wolf story Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100wolf story Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down