Dragons For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My interactive Story!!!!

Go down

My interactive Story!!!! Empty My interactive Story!!!!

Post  Flameclaw1234 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Here is an interactive story I've made up just for you. Read along, and post about what the caption in parenthesies tells you! The parenthesies will always be at the end of a post, and when the story is done, I'll post the finished product with all of your inputs! Have fun and be creative!

Your First Day
An Interactive Story by Flameclaw1234

“You are a stage two mint hatchling, about to take the tour around your camp, the Dragon’s Lair. The Dragon’s Lair is a peaceful home for all types of dragons to live. Each dragon has its own special duty to perform. Every day after the dragons finish their duty, they all gather in the clearing under the moonlight and hear the news of the clan. But I’m saying too much. I’ll let Flameclaw tell you more. Goodbye, Mintleaf,” your mother gently whispers into your ear.
“Alright, it’s your first day out of the daycare. First, I’ll show you around,” Flameclaw, a large red dragon with a black streak on her tail, says as she guides you away from your mother. “This is the fresh-kill pile,” she says, pointing her tail at a stack of deer, cows, and sheep. “Your mentor will tell you when you get to eat, depending on your station and rank. I’ll let them teach you about that. Over here we have Little Lake,” Flameclaw commented, watching a water dragon glide through the water. “Next is the clearing,” she said, walking to the edge of a sun lit break in the trees. “All announcements are made here. Over here is the ER, and now we’re back at the hatchery and day care. Any questions?” she asks.
(Now post your questions if you have any about this story so far)
Flameclaw1234
Flameclaw1234
Egg
Egg

Female Number of posts : 29
Warning :
My interactive Story!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My interactive Story!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down